NO 1LC 1/2" CTS to 1"
The 1LC will butt fuse 1/2″ CTS to 1″ IPS (16mm – 34mm). It features a semi-automatic locking cam (LC) system to maintain force during the cooling cycle, and incorporates McElroy’s patented Centerline Guidance system.
The 1LC requires only one operator, features a more conventional design and uses the same inserts as the McElroy Mini-Mc. McElroy engineers designed the heater to locate on the guide rods of the unit, similar to the entire line of McElroy fusion machines.
- Patented Centerline
- Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint
- Features a locking cam system
- 3.8-to-1 mechanical advantage
- Jaws use same inserts as Mini-Mc
- Microprocessor-controller heater temperature
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plate
- Electric heater locates on guide rods similar to other McElroy machines
- Conventional Facer Design features ball-bearing construction and gear drive for long lif
NO 2LC 1/2" CTS to 2" IPS
The 2LC will butt fuse 1/2″ CTS to 2″ IPS (16mm to 60mm) pipe. It employs a semi-automatic locking cam (LC) system to maintain force during the cooling cycle. The 2LC incorporates McElroy’s patented Centerline Guidance System, and is designed to butt fuse tees, ells, and other fittings.
The machine is made primarily of surface hardened aluminum for light weight and durability. The jaws and inserts have multiple serrations for maximum grip on the pipe. Raise the machine to a comfortable level with the optional manual fusion machine stand.
2LC is Compact and Durable Locking cam system to maintain force Butt fusion of pipe and fittings 5.8-to-1 Mechanical Advantage