Metal Combination Air Valve
Combination Air Valve C30-C
BERMAD C30 is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of water networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this double orifice valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing, without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts; lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard and water service standards.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.